Sometimes it's easy to convince ourselves that we've moved on from past traumas, pain, and heartbreak. However, what many of us fail to realize is that our past experiences can continue to control our present lives in ways we never imagined. It's common to use control as a boundary to cover our insecurities and close ourselves off from recovery and growth, but this is not living your best life.
If you find yourself struggling with control in any given situation, take the time to reflect on your past experiences and journey to self-discovery. Ask yourself what your boundaries are, and if they serve you or others.
It's important to accept yourself for who you are and accept your insecurities and anxieties. When healing, it's easy to be intimidated by others' light and their seemingly easy and joyful lives, but everyone's journey is different. Don't compare someone else's chapter 10 to your chapter 1. You are right where you need to be and you are more than worthy of growth and enlightenment.
But how do you know if you are actually healed? Self-reflection and honesty about where you are right now is the first step. Be patient with yourself, healing takes time, and everyone's route is different.
It's not always possible to break free from low-vibrational energy, but there are practices that can help. Try the following five rituals that could potentially help:
1. Meditation: Setting aside a specific time each day to meditate can help to reduce stress, clarify thoughts, and embark on a path towards inner peace.
2. Guided Visualization: Using your mind to visualize positive experiences and outcomes can help promote a more constructive mental state.
3. Exercise: Physical activity can release endorphins, which can boost happiness levels, and reduce stress, even in small increments.
4. Affirmations: Repeating positive affirmations, such as “I am worthy and deserving of happiness, love, and peace” is an effective way to promote self-love and promote a positive internal state.
5. Therapy: Consulting a mental health professional for ongoing support and guidance is a terrific way towards learning the boundary between control and growth.
Allow yourself to fully grow into a person you can be proud of, not one you accept just enough. The more in tune with ourselves we become, the better equipped we are to take on the challenges of life.
with love and light to you all,